Repeat medication is only those items which appear on the right-hand side of your prescription. (You may have other medication which has not been classed as a repeat by your doctor, even if you are taking it over a long period of time).
Manual repeat prescription requests will only be accepted on the printed tear-off request form attached to your prescription or ask reception for request slip. You can either:
- send in your request by post. If you want us to post back your prescription to you, please enclose a stamped addressed envelope.
- hand to the receptionist during opening hours
- request your repeat prescription using the on-line facility on our website
- arrange for one of the local pharmacists to order and collect prescriptions on your behalf (see posters in reception)
- register with Pharmacy near to you who will then order and deliver your repeat medication (see poster in reception)
All repeat medication has to be regularly reviewed by a clinician, your repeat prescription order slip will show the date of your next review. Please ensure you attend for a medication review when it is due as medication cannot be issued after that date.
PLEASE NOTE: If you would like to use our on-line repeat prescription or appointments booking service you need to register for these at reception. (Further details in the 'Appointments' section).
Please allow two working days (48 hours) for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays request few days earlier to avoid running out your medication.